Computer Centre (Since 1987)
The University Computer Centre will be opened from 10:30 A.M. to 08:00 P.M. on all working days and from 08:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. on public holidays and Sundays as A.M. Library, ANU. The Computer Centre provides a facility to the Students, Research Scholars and Faculty for computational assistance including Internet facility. The Centre also provides facility for the students to upload information in connection with fee reimbursement (EPASS) applications.
Rules and Regulations (V.C Proceedings No : ANU/UCS/CC/Rules/Facilities/2015, dated: 16-04-2015.)
The Vice-chancellor approved the following Rules and Regulations for the usage to enter into the Computer Centre and use of computing facility without any disturbance, as per the above proceedings.
- All the Students, Research Scholars and Faculty, belong to the ANU Campus College only (except ANU College of Engineering and Technology, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Architecture & Planning) are eligible to utilize the Computer Centre facility. These candidates are considered as a Computer Centre Users.
- The users are allowed to the Computer Centre after showing the ANU Campus College users ID cards (Present Academic Year) for the proof identity at the entrance of the University Computer Centre.
- All the Users must enter their details into the Entry Register (Log Book) when they enter into the Computer Centre and also enter the exit time.
- For each student the computer usage time allotted in 2 hours only per day during the rush hours.
- The users are advised not to open the Social Websites because they will be creating unnecessary overload on internet traffic and it will create browsing problems for real academic users.
- Laptops are allowed only in the ground floor of the Computer Centre.
- The Women users of the Computer Centre must be utilize the computing facility from 10:30 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. on all working days.
- The users should not allow their Notepads, Mobiles and other plug-ins as a I/O devices.
- More than two users are not allowed at a time in front of the Computer, Printer and Scanners.
- All the users must leave their footwear at the entrance of the Computer Centre in specified place only.
Printing Facility To Users: (V.C Proceedings No: ANU/UCS/CC/Rules/Facilities/2015, dated: 16-04-2015)
The following specified online printing facilities will be provided by the Computer Centre staff on the request of the users in the office hours i.e., 11:00 A.M. to 04:00 P.M. The required Computer Printing Stationary should be obtained by the users.
- EPASS Application
- NET Hall Tickets
- SLET Hall Tickets
- Any Government Test Online Entrance Hall Tickets
||Name of the Staff
||Nature of duty
||Prof. I. Ramesh Babu, M.E., Ph.D
||Teaching and training
||Dr.B. Basaveswara Rao
M.Sc., M.Phil., MCA, Ph.D
||Programming and Teaching
||Mrs. P. Sridevi
||Mr. M. Satya Raju
||Mr. K.Anil Kumar
||Office files and Other Administrative work
||Miss. B. Jalaja
||Online Applications and E-pass Printing
||Maintenance of Lab
||P. Sambasiva Rao